NOTE: Due to the re-opening restrictions (social distancing, supplies, PPE, etc) and the new normal (lower capacity) there is a slight increase on most services in order to cover a small percentage of the increased cost of doing business.
Protocols for Clients:
- If you have had a temperature within the last 14 days we ask that you please reschedule your appointment until you have been fever free (without medication) for 14 days.
- When arriving for your appointment please wait in your vehicle, call the salon to let us know you are here, we will tell you when to come in.
- Nobody is allowed in the salon if they don't have an appointment (i.e. children and friends)
- For young adult or teenage appointments we ask that parents please stay in the vehicle (or do a drop off) for the duration of the appointment.
- For children 10 and younger one parent or guardian will be allowed in the salon, but they must wait in the waiting room, they are NOT allowed on the salon floor.
- Upon entering the salon, a sanitized forehead thermometer will take your temperature; it will be recorded on our client release form, which you will then read and sign.
- Please wash your hands and put on a pair of NEW and SANITARY gloves and a NEW AND SANITARY facemask before sitting in your stylist's chair for your appointment.
- Please bring your own mask and gloves
- The chair you are in is where you will remain unless instructed otherwise by your stylist. Please do not roam around the salon.
- Your chair has been sanitized for your safety so please stay there.
- If you need to get up from your chair please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet with other clients and stylists.
View/Download our COVID-19 Pandemic Hair Treatment Consent Form
Protocols for Stylists:
- ALWAYS wear your face shield.
- Sanitize your station BEFORE and AFTER each client.
- Wipe down chair (seat, back, arms, all metal parts)
- Wipe down toolbox (top, sides, drawers)
- Sanitize shears with barbicide
- Place used combs and clips into barbicide and use a new one for each client
- Wipe down mirror
- Sweep up any hair in the surrounding area
- Wash your hands before and after each client
- Wear a NEW SANITARY pair of gloves for each client
- Provide your client with a NEW CLEAN cape; they will wear that one for the duration of their appointment.
- Once cape is removed place DIRECTLY into washer.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet with other clients
- Doorknobs, handles, and all surfaces will be sanitized in between each client and in downtime.
- Front desk (keyboard, phone, chair, credit card machine)
- Client counter
- Waiting room chairs
- Product shelves (Products too)